Parent's evening information
Date: 24th Nov 2020 @ 2:44pm
We have added some extra information which will help your child with their learning in Year 3. Many of these things can be found by using the passwords that are inside the homework books that were given out last month. Please try and help your child access some of these websites so that they can continue with their learning outside of school.
Well done to everybody who has been completing their homework each week and those who have been bringing back their reading books. Keep working hard and trying your best! Remember there is a video on the school website main page on how to access your child's homework each week.
- SPAG.com - Passwords are found inside homework book. This is a great website to help your child's spelling, punctuation and grammar skills in Year 3.
- TT Rockstars - Passwords are found inside homework book. This app will help your child with their times tables knowledge. Children in Year 3 are expected to know their 2x, 5x, 10x, 3x, 4x, and 8x tables.
- BBC Bitesize - There are lot's of lesson plans for the whole currciulum for primary school children on this website. Look carefully at the information and lesson plans for Year 3 children. This is a fantastic free resource!
- Oxford owls - Passwords are found inside homework book. This is a lovely website with a whole online library of books the children can read and enjoy. Why not try and aim to read two books a week together?!
- Read theory - Passwords are found inside homework book. This website can be used to help your child with their reading skills. They have to read some text and answer questions about it. The children love doing this in school and we are sure they will want to wow you at home with their skills!
Thank you Year 3 and keep up the excellent work!
Miss Keaveny and Miss Lynch