FREE Parent Support Workshops from Family learning
Date: 12th Feb 2021 @ 9:46am
Please have a look at this fantastic course being offered by Family Learning. It is free and parents have found this useful in the past.
These workshops are designed to give you an opportunity to discuss parenting issues around your children's behaviour. They will also give you a taste of what our full course offers.
So, if you find yourself asking:
- How can I get my children to listen to me without nagging?
- How can I communicate with my children so that I am not bribing them or shouting?
- Why is s/he having another tantrum/meltdown?
- Why can't my children get on with each other instead of constantly arguing?
Then come along to these workshops where you will have the opportunity to learn some practical strategies to support you and your children.
They cover the following topics;
- Managing own emotions and meeting needs
- Effective communication including active listening and setting clear boundaries
- Understanding the underlying reasons for your child's behavoiur
- Meeting your children's emotional needs
- Bringing out the best in yourself and your child
- Building self-esteem and confidence
- Managing your own and your children's stress levels
The dates for these workshops are:
- Thursday 25th February 10-11:30am
- Wednesday 3rd March 1-2.30pm
- Thursday 11th March 10-11.30am
- Wednesday 17th March 1-2:30pm
- Thursday 25th March 10-11:30am
- Wednesday 31st March 1-2:30pm
To sign up to one of these workshops please click here