Q: How do I apply for a school place?

A: For a nursery place contact the school directly. For a school place contact Manchester City Council (http://www.manchester.gov.uk/admissions).

Q: How do I get school meals for my child?

A: When you register your child at school you will be asked if you would like you child to have a school dinner. All you need to do is to indicate that you would like to order dinners and the school does the rest. You may be entitled to claim free school meals. Again, when you apply for a place, the school staff will support you in completing the paperwork to claim free school meals.


Note: In cases of severe weather the website will automatically display adverse weather forecasts.

Weather updates provided by: https://www.willyweather.co.uk